Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Method of TEFL

Experience About My First Learning English

  English courses as well as learn more. There must be an interest to study more deeply with great concentration and much exercise. I really like the English language a little. But for the study also takes a long time. I prefer and then I continued to take courses in English language teacher training.
Before, it was difficult to string words into sentences. I wonder if someone could be so fast linking words in phrases and speaking so fast in English. Methods of teaching in the class sometimes really hard stuck in my brain and even made me confused when I have to adjust the sentence should I use to say that this event took place, will take place, or has passed. Everything is fine in theory, but not successful enough to be applied in conversations or writings that I have to do.
  Finally I did was, I started watching movie in TV or in Video without reading means. If I can not hear their conversation with a clear sentence, I just see the text at the bottom of the screen. Although all I did was not maximum. But unless I little can understand and understand the various forms of series in English, I can now hear people speak English quickly, but I am still not able to respond, I need a lot of time to assemble, in the placement of the word I am also still confused, I just little understanding of the material.
  With my entrance in English teacher training course I hope other than to be able to speak fluently, I also hope to continue the knowledge to others that may be required.

No comments:

Post a Comment